Monday, September 5, 2016

PLAYLISTS: New Iowa Music on SoundCloud 1

Okay, due to middle-age family-man stuff I had to get done, computer issues, and a much needed two-day get-away with the wife and another couple, I didn't get my article finished last week.. Still working on it and should have it out before the end of the week.

In the meantime. I figured I'd put together another playlists. But I put on too many Spotify playlists lately, and decided to do something different. So I looked on my SoundCloud stream, and made a playlists of the latest 8 songs performed by Iowans that were on there.

I'd be happy to follow you, just message me on SoundCloud or send an email to iowamusicshowcase@gmail.com!

Enjoy the playlist!

Other IMSC articles featuring playlists:
http://iowamusicshowcase.blogspot.com/search/label/playlists

Other IMSC featuring SoundCloud:
http://iowamusicshowcase.blogspot.com/search/label/SoundCloud



Labels: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts of the Past 7 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 30 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 365 Days

Most Popular Posts of All