Sunday, January 13, 2019

IMSC is back!!!!

Howdy all!

Starting this week, Iowa Music Showcase is back!

Last of the Family Farms
by Kinsey
https://www.freeimages.com/photographer/Kinsey-52803

I took some time off to deal simultaneously deal with a divorce and unemployment. The div'Lorce is finalized and I'm ready to do temp work if I have to. So there's no excuse to get this thing back up and running.

We'll be featuring the same stuff as before, and when we can, try to play catch up with the stuff we missed while the site was down!

So I just want to say thanks to my dozen or so regular readers and followers! And if of you want to help me out, so I can keep this site going when I run into trouble, I would greatly appreciate it and you can write me at iowamusicshowcase@gmail.com.

So please let all your friends, neighbors, enemies, frenemies, people you meet on the streets, or whatever that we are back!

As a bonus, here's an updated Back playlist from another time we were gone for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts of the Past 7 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 30 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 365 Days

Most Popular Posts of All