Friday, January 20, 2017

PLAYLISTS: Random Iowa Music YouTube Playlist 1

Well, trying to get things ready for the live show on Sat, Feb 4, at Lefty's Live Music in Des Moines (subtle plug - https://www.facebook.com/events/756507931165093), I haven't had time to do much.

So you're getting one of my infamous playlist. I randomly threw together some videos from Iowa artists I subscribe to on YouTube. If you're an Iowa artist and are on YouTube, let me know at iowamusicshowcase@gmail.com and I'll follow you too!

In the meantime, it seems Sweet Serendipity chose some metal and hip hop for you with a little blues and indie thrown in. Enjoy!




Labels: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts of the Past 7 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 30 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 365 Days

Most Popular Posts of All