Sunday, September 25, 2016

PLAYLISTS: Random Iowa Music SoundCloud Playlist 1

Well, I've been making playlist of music from Spotify that is picked at random using shuffle. But I decided there is a lot of unheard Iowa music on SoundCloud. So I go on there once in a while and hunt down Iowa artists and follow them.

If you're an artist I'm NOT following, let me know, and I start following you. Just send a link to iowamusicshowcase@gmail.com!

So here's some artists from SoundCloud, totally picked at random. I even used a random number generator to pick them! The playlists features electronic music, world music, hip hop, folk, gospel, and piano music!

Other IMSC articles featuring playlists:
http://iowamusicshowcase.blogspot.com/search/label/playlists

Other IMSC articles featuring SoundCloud:
http://iowamusicshowcase.blogspot.com/search/label/SoundCloud




Labels: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts of the Past 7 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 30 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 365 Days

Most Popular Posts of All