Sunday, February 28, 2016

Other Sources: Iowa Block Radio

Well, day job overtime is eating into my podcasting time. So part two of the Peace, Love, and Stuff retrospective is going up until next week.

Instead, we present another edition of Other Sources, our feature where we introduce you to other places where you can find and hear Iowa music.



This week, we cover Iowa Block Radio.

They describe themselves as "Block Radio is the Only platform in Iowa Dedicated to the Great Artists who Inspire it. Our vision here is to bring you the best of what Iowa has to offer!"

And... "'Iowa Block Radio' Is The Best Source of Iowa Local Music. We keep our Audience up to date on the latest events happening in Iowa. You will also enjoy weekly interviews with some of the best artists in the midwest. Iowa Block Radio Is a gateway into the future of midwest music."

I would argue with that description. I don't even say that about Iowa Music Showcase!

But they are a good source for Iowa hip-hop and rap music, which is what they cover. They present 3 podcasts a week running from one hour to three. Five of the last six episodes were 3 hours.

On the bottom of the page, we present the lastest episode that came out as of the time of this writing.

Home page:
http://www.spreaker.com/user/iowa_block_radio

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/iowablockradio



Labels: ,

2 comments:

  1. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I
    wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the
    whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    belöning engelska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Not really! Most of this is just paste and blog from other sites!

      Delete

Most Popular Posts of the Past 7 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 30 Days

Most Popular Posts of the Past 365 Days

Most Popular Posts of All